1. Are there any deposits, special fees, or monthly charges?
For pet owners, we impose a non-refundable pet fee of $400.00 per pet along with a $25.00 monthly pet rent charge. We limit two.
2. What utilities will I pay for?
You have to pay for your electricity and water consumption.
3. Do you accept short term lease?
We do allow a minimum of 3 months.
4. Do you offer cable services?
All of our apartment homes are pre-wired for cable.
5. Is there a fitness center nearby?
We strive towards the goal of making our community the best in Baton Rouge. One of the amenities that helps us to get closer to that goal is the 24 Hour Full Equipped Fitness Center that is currently being built and will be available for use very soon.
6. Is my security deposit totally refundable upon move out?
Security deposits are eligible to be refunded within thirty (30) days of move out if the lease term is fulfilled and the apartment is left clean and damage free.
7. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment home how do I get it addressed?
To get assistance, speak to any of our friendly staff members by calling the rental office or placing a request on our website under our ‘residents’ page.